Friday, March 12, 2010

Keeping Busy

Seems we have been flying through our days. My girls are keeping me busy and happy. Jeff is in selling-mode again. So more traveling and later nights for him. Mom is here for a visit and I didn't realize how much I miss her until I get to see her every day. A glimpse at my sweet ones this past week...

The Sweet & Sassy Birthday Party- Afton's dear little school friend, Whitney, turned 4 years old. So everyone gathered at Sweet & Sassy for make-up, up-do's, manicures, dress-up and dancing. Afton loved the whole thing. She was especially good at the dancing!










And Miss Maisy continues to be so sweet. She is SUCH a good baby. Lucky for me, she is happy to model all of my creations. 



1 comment:

  1. That Sweet and Sassy party looks like so much fun! I love Maisy's dainty little headband...so darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...