Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter break started off perfectly. Maisy and I went to the zoo with our sweet friends from MOPS. Maisy loved running around with her little friends. Her favorite animal that day was the elephant.





 Then there was a bit more birthday fun for Afton. (This is the last of it, I promise!!) Mimi treated Afton to a manicure, dinner out, and then took her to see "Alice in Wonderland" at Casa Manana. I love that she gets to experience the theater! A few hours before her date began, she suggested I make her an "Alice" outfit. I couldn't refuse :)





 We were lucky enough to have almost all of our family in town for Easter this year. Both of my sisters came were here with their husbands to celebrate. Saturday, after the shower, we headed over to Dad's for an Easter egg hunt, egg dying, and pizza. The weather was beautiful!







On Sunday, we went to church and then had Easter lunch at Mom's house.







The weather turned rainy, so we did an Easter egg hunt indoors.



  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...