Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swollen Feet

My weekly update: we are still going for Oct. 16th. My blood pressure is good, Maisy is healthy, and I am not in labor. To sum it all up... I am still pregnant.

Jeff was hoping I could go into labor on Monday and get him out doing role-playing at his Regional Meeting. (J&J is big on role-play.) But I don't think that is going to happen.

I walked every day last week, trying to get her moving. But then I had a realization, she will come when is ready or when she is evicted from the womb on Oct. 16th. Beyond that, Maisy needs to stay where she is. Even though I am tired, my feet/legs are really swollen, and my back aches--I am only going to be pregnant for 15 more days. I can do this!

So if you see my swollen feet, please don't scream. They will return to normal someday :)

1 comment:

  1. awww..I know how that feels, and you are doing great! Can't wait to see that precious girl!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...