Monday, October 12, 2009

Coming Home












We were discharged from the hospital around 11am on Saturday. Afton met us up at the hospital so she could bring Maisy home with us. When Afton saw me up and ready to go, she took a minute to check me over. She wanted to make sure that I had taken out all the tubes and that my tummy didn't have a baby in it anymore. She is so funny!

Maisy lost a bit of weight before going home. She weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz. when we left. She is sooo tiny, and is wearing a lot of Afton's preemie clothes. But her appetite and my milk production have both picked up, so I am sure when we take her to the doctor on Wednesday, she will have gained back some of that lost weight.

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures!! I can't wait to hold little Maisy and get a whiff of that sweet baby smell! I know you are recovering, but as soon as you are up for visitors, Eric and I will be there to meet the newest little Conner and give some love to the older little Conner as well! Congrats again!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...