Sunday, May 15, 2011

Being a Momma...

It's a pretty good job- being a mom. Lots of hugs, kisses, laundry, dishes, and more hugs :) And this year, I got the royal treatment for Mother's Day.


Afton's Pre-K class had a "Mother's Day Tea" on Wednesday. We were served to coffee, muffins, and a sweet card. Afton and I planted flower seeds in a little pot she made with her teacher's help. It was adorable.


On Friday I treated my mom to a pedicure. It was so nice to just sit and talk- just the two of us. She is such an inspiration to me and my girls.


Saturday the girls went to Mimi's house so that Jeff I could attend David and Lauri's wedding. We went ahead and made it into a little 'staycation'. We got a room at the Gaylord and spent the day by the pool before going to the wedding.



 



On Sunday we woke up, had a leisurely breakfast on Main Street and then picked up our girls. The four of us celebrated Mother's Day with slip-n-slide and grilling out.








I love our little family. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...