Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Maisy is 6 months old


My sweet Maisy Lou is now six months old. She is such a doll. We love our good baby. She is sitting up on her own, eating baby food, babbling, passing objects from hand to hand, reaching for everything, and rolling from her tummy to her back. She is going to bed at 7:30 and getting up between 6:30-7pm. (Generally sleeping through the night, although last night she got up a lot!) This past Sunday she went to the church nursery and did so well. So we are going to start going to church again and hopefully try the gym nursery soon too.

Here are the growth stats:
Weigh 15 lbs (27th percentile)
Height 25.5 inches (38th percentile)
Head 42.5 (50th percentile)

So she is still petite, but with nice round cheeks!






Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.

Here is her new nursery upstairs. We are still needing curtains and a few things on the wall. But I love the new colors and bedding. It's like sleeping in a cloud.


Last week Afton had a little 'choir' performance at church. Of course that was when I realized my camcorder was not charged. But I got a few pictures. 

She and Greta seemed to have more fun playing with each other than actually singing this song.

She was delighted to get to play the triangle, apparently she usually gets the rhythm sticks- Ha!

And since Maisy is now 6 months old, she can enjoy swinging!





And don't worry about Afton, of course we got her a new 'big girl' swing. 

So now we spend the afternoons swinging in the garage and playing on the driveway. 


Finally here are more house pictures. I finished the burlap curtains for the kitchen nook and got my plate wall done. I am so happy with how everything turned out. Now it will just be a process of adding a few more accessories and getting curtains for our bedroom and office. 

View from the stairs

My computer area- I am looking for a cute, neutral ottoman to put under here.

My plate wall- love it!

Dining Room

Stairway- we had the banister done in white.

The kitchen- no border- yippee!


Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...