I've made it to 36 weeks!!! We did the biophysical profile today, which measures the overall health of the baby. The profile consists of 5 areas- breathing, movement, muscle tone, heart rate, and amniotic fluid. Maisy scored a perfect 8 out of 8. She now weighs about 6 pounds and is in the 40th percentile for size. Dr. Wai says that we still on track for an Oct.16th delivery- there haven't been any changes to my cervix. My blood pressure remains good 118/80. I am going through the usual list of pregnant gal complaints-swelling, heart burn, shortness of breath, cramps, back ache, head ache, clothes not fitting etc. But overall, I am doing really well. I am trying to focus on the positive and keep in mind that I only have 3 weeks left.
So here is my list of positives-
1. I am able to get out & have fun (football games, the fair, pumpkin patch etc.)
2. Diet 7UP still tastes good
3. People give up their seats for me :)
4. I have an excuse to eat dessert everyday
5. My husband really is sweet and pampers me daily