Wednesday, July 25, 2018

More Summer Pics

We spent the summer doing these things on repeat. Because they were fun :) 

Lots of pool time.




Lake time- all the time. 










Celebrating random holidays like "National Emoji Day" :) 





Going on adventures- this one was the search for a really, really good snow cone. 


Getting to see family- the Pattons! 


Afton and I volunteered together for 15 hours this summer for NCL. 


I took the girls to the PTA State Conference with me one day too! 





And we ate at Grimaldi's more times than I can count. 


 Jeff built Maisy a ballet barre.




 And we swamp some more. (It was even hot enough for me to get in!)


The girls both did volleyball camp at CHHS. 




And we celebrated Kim's birthday! 


Afton and I had an ice cream date at Andy's. 


Does summer have to be over? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...