Monday, July 8, 2013

VBS 2013

I have the best memories of going to VBS when I was little. So now, I take our girls!


Jeff went up to the church with us the Sunday before to help decorate. He was on the ladder hanging pennant flags all over the church. The girls were proud to have him up there. 


I was one of Afton's guides this year. A guide takes the kids from activity to activity. Bible stories, crafts, games, snacks, missions, and music. Her little group of friends was so sweet. 






Yes that is a pony- in the sanctuary!






Afton loved all the music and choreography. She was asked to go on stage and sing several times-- which made her SO happy :) 









Maisy was with the 'preschool vbs'. This was a great chance for her to get a taste of what preschool will be like in the fall. I was thrilled that she loved it. (Since I wasn't with her group, I didn't get to take pics of her activities. :( )



It was a fun week for us all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...