Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hoola Hoops and Eggs

I love Spring! Lots of opportunities to be outside- which is where we are the happiest :)
 

On Saturday, we went to church for the annual "Easter Eggstravaganza". There was face painting, 

crafts,


games,


 and of course, the Easter Egg Hunt.


This was Maisy's first year to hunt for eggs. She loved it! She was interested in quality (of the treats inside the eggs) rather than quantity.

Afton was fast! She wanted lots and lots of eggs.


On Sunday we went enjoyed the warm weather in the usual way that people do. You know, eating popcorn in the garage,


smiling for the camera,

hoola hooping,

and playing hide-and-go- seek.

We could not find Afton. Finally she popped her head up,  she had crawled under the shrubs!

We finished the day with a "Bike-a-thon" for St. Jude's and a few songs at Afton's preschool.


I couldn't get a good shot, but I love this big smile.


Such a great weekend. We also managed to squeeze in a trip to Rockwall and journeyed out to the Fort Worth Art Festival. But I didn't take my camera!


Looking forward to Easter, have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What adorable kids you have! Looks like some great memories were made. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love meeting people this way :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...