Thursday, March 17, 2022

Spring Break 2022- The One Where we Went to Utah

Salt Lake City Showdown 2022
Fun times watching Afton play and hanging out with the team. Rounded out our time in SLC with a trip to the capitol building and East High. Now on to Powder Mountain for Spring Break!












Powder Mountain is beautiful! Perfect weather and fresh snow. We skied all day, drove to Ogden for dinner, and ended the night watching Top Gun as a family. Can’t be the views or the company.








Started the day with family skiing & sunshine. A front moved in after lunch bringing clouds and wind. Jeff and Afton broke off to tackle the black runs so Maisy and I meandered along some long green catwalks and friendly blues. Thankful for the time with my girls. Conversations on the chair life are the best.






Fresh snow makes for good skiing. And I am proud to say I finally conquered some black diamonds! Maisy inspired me to give three different black runs a try. Turns out I can do it! (And I did them all twice. Because it only counts if you do it twice.) Family skiing is fun.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...