Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hello 40

I was fortunate enough that by the time my birthday rolled around, our quarantine relaxed a little bit. My friend Kim organized a birthday lunch for me at Del Frisco's Grille. I felt so thankful to have friends to celebrate me, despite all the craziness that is happening in the world.



My Dad and Tricia took me to a birthday dinner at Joe T's for dinner. I LOVE Joe T's. And to enjoy being in a restaurant with my family was the best gift ever.






For my big present, Jeff took me to Camp Lucy for the weekend. Camp Lucy is a wedding venue and resort in the Hill Country. We relaxed, ate yummy foods, tried some new activities, and enjoyed 'escaping reality'. My Dad and Tricia kept the girls busy and happy while we were gone.

























And then when we came home, we had to do 'one more' cake :)


                    

I am thankful to be 40!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...