Thursday, January 31, 2019

Maisy Lou Jan. 2019

Maisy got a date night with Jeff and I one Saturday night, since Afton was a friend's birthday party. We took her out for pizza. And then to a winery... but it was early and we knew the musician. (It's Afton's basketball coach!)





On Sunday Maisy signed up to stay after church to do Mission Work with other 3rd adnd 4th grade students. She has been loving Sunday School and the programs. So we were happy for her to serve. The kids wrote letters to the soliders and decorated pillowcases. Maisy was still working on her letter when we went to pick her up. In it she wrote "My name is Maisy and I am in 3rd Grade. I have dyslexia and it is hard. But your life is harder. I hope you are ok". She has the biggest heart. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...