Monday, March 26, 2018

First things first: 6th Grade Field Trip & Middle School Cheer

The week before Spring Break was filled with lots of 'firsts'. 

Like.... Afton's first middle school field trip. Who knew moms could go on middle school field trips?! And who knew those very same moms would be “asked” to ride the bus 🚌 too?! Well, now I know. 🤓 And it was actually a lot of fun! Good day with my favorite 6th grader . ❤️ #mykidsaremylife 







And the first time we bought a boat... 




The first time Maisy dressed up like this, and told me she was moving to Paris to open her own Vet Clinic when she graduates from college. 


And the first time all the Jesus & Mimosa girls wore the same shirt to our monthly devotional breakfast. 


And Maisy's first time going to a 2nd Grade Open House. (Yes she has been to many other Open Houses, but this is the first one is second grade and I need to keep my 'first time' theme going. So work with me! :) ) 





These are just cute-- they don't really fit my theme :) 
Maisy getting ready for school and Maisy reading to a group of 1st graders. 



And finally, Afton's first time trying out for a school cheer team. And she made it! Go Afton! CTMS Cheer 7th grade, here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...