Friday, February 9, 2018

Cotillion #1 and Dance Competition

According to Maisy, it seems like 'we are all about Afton' right now. :) After last weekend, I can kind of see why she said that.

Friday's Pep Rally Performance
First up was the Cotillion dance. I co-chaired the event with Lisa (Chloe's mom). It was lots of fun. Maisy even helped a ton with the set-up. Then she and Jeff went to Dave & Busters, while Afton and I stayed at the party. The kids were taught etiquitte, 50's dance techniques, and how to act politely around members of the opposite sex.




















The next morning, it was off to the Spring Fling dance competition.



 

Jeff took Maisy to her friend's house for a slumber party. And then we hustled from dance to Afton's basketball game. She was the prettiest girl on the court-- full dance make-up lol! 



Happily they won the game. So we to Afton to a fancy dinner out. I think she enjoyed having us to her self. 

On Sunday, we started Confirmation Classes. Afton will go for a total of 4 classes before being confirmed in her faith before the Church. I say 'we' started classes- because I was asked to lead a small group. I am so thankful for this opportunity. We are covering some BIG topics, but I have faith that God put me in this position for a reason. 



Later we watched the Super Bowl game with some friends. And then bright and early on Monday morning, Jeff flew out to his National Sales Meeting where he won the Regional Manager of the Year Award. His whole team did so great, I am so proud of Jeff! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...